Skip to main content

Bubblews : A Social Networking Site You can Earn From



Aah! Posting after long days. I'm sorry guys for I couldn't post since last few months. Actually I was suffering from a disease, a disease that all bloggers suffer from. After 1 or 2 years of blogging everyone goes through this phase. In this disease you gradually lose interest in blogging stuffs. You only love to chat with girls, watch television and blah blah!! And believe me, I'm trying really hard to get back to blogging. I just need you guys to help me. Just stay with me, I'll never let it go. Anyway enough emotional speech, let's get back to work.



While this ultra illusional phase was going on, I surfed the net purposelessly. I didn't have anything certain to do, so I kept gawking around. Meanwhile I found a social networking site named Bubblews. And the cool thing about this site was that it is a social website that pays you to speak your mind. The site was irresistibly magnetic. I couldn't resist myself from signing up (I love money you know). Anyway I started researching over the site. Because there are thousands of fake sites which promise you to pay bucks. During the digging I came across few users who actually got paid. So we can't really say that it's fake. And today I thought of sharing this stuff with you guys. So let's hop in.

What is Bubblews?


As I said earlier Bubblews is a social networking website where you can share your thoughts, follow friends, just like Facebook or Twitter. But unlike them it pays you bucks for getting views, comments or likes in your shared posts. Sounds delicious, right? According to their website, Bubblews is a —

Content creation and discovery platform where users can come to express their opinions, meet like-minded individuals and be compensated for their posts.

Arvind and Jason
The site's pretty new in the market. It was founded in 2012 by Arvind Dixit and Jason Zuccar. The company is located at San Fransisco, CA.
Arvind (a.k.a Avi), the CEO and Co Founder believe that the popular social networking sites are using their users for their own financial benefit. And hence Bubblews on the other hand will help people earn some extra cash while they waste their precious time online (or should I say, on the line). Feeling rich rich?? I can smell something awesome!!


So what's the recipe?


The recipe is pretty easy and cool. It's something like facebook. You post stuffs here and people see it, like it or comment on it. No matter whatever they do, one thing is clear, you're getting rich. Bubblews will give you $1 as soon as you sign up. After that for each likes, views or comments you'll be grabbing $ 0.01. The amount isn't pretty big. But an average post gets almost 20-25 views and few likes. And as per their limit you can post 10 times daily. Mathematically, you're getting 20*10*0.01 = $ 2 for wasting your time online. It's not that bad, you know. Besides that, I've seen some users on Bubblews are getting about 350 views, 200 likes and many comments on one post. Awesome isn't it?


Just like fb or twitter, you can follow other users. According to my experience Mutual Connections matter a lot in Bubblews. When you like or comment on other users' stuffs, obviously 50-60% of them will do the same. The theory is "You help me, I'll help back".

Per post should have at least 400 characters before they get published. So writing 10 little articles per day isn't that hard, is it? The minimum payout is $ 50 and processed through the PayPal.



Just like other sites Bubblews is also crawled by Google. So suppose if you somehow rank one of your articles in google it will get tons of views, which clearly means your pocket is gonna get heavy. But to do that you have to write a rank-worthy post which should follow certain SEO rules. If you're hearing this term first time, don't worry, just read my articles on SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for a better understanding about it.

Wrapping everything up, here's the algo to become rich.

  1. Sign up for Bubblews. It's free and you'll get a kick start of $ 1.
  2. Compose a new post by pressing the Write button at the left side bar.
  3. Write and article, snag a pic from Pixabay and post it.
  4. Share your article in Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook. Wait for views, likes and comments.
  5. Follow other users (especially those who have almost same number of followers and followings).
  6. Interact with people. Like their posts. They love it.

Cautions:


Bubblews strictly follows its terms and conditions. If you violate it, you might not get paid. No matter whatever you do, never ever —
  • Use any bots to produce views or likes.
  • Ask people to like or view your post.
  • Post continuously (consider a 1 hour gap between each post).
  • Follow furiously.
Basically the key line is - don't do stuffs that Bubblews hates. Here's the link to terms and condition, read it well and follow it strictly. 

Lastly,


Though I haven't yet reached a payout point, my experience was not that bad. All I can say is that — it's kind of heaven for amature writers. So give it a try, join today and don't forget to follow me. Cya soon.

Cover pic: Pixabay. Bubblews logo, pics of Arvind and Jason, screenshots: Bubblews Press Kit

Comments

  1. Cynthia Vincent10/03/2014

    Nice to know this. Thanks for sharing. Gonna sigh up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure. Thanks to u too for commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to hide any folder or files in android without any third party app?

Credit: Racchio H owdy! Finally the exams are over, and thanks to our holy goat it wasn't too bad you know! So I decided to stop wasting time with those shits and do my job, i.e. blogging. Today I'm gonna discuss the easiest way to hide folders or files in android. You may need to hide folders because of your nasty cousin or because of ultra-personal stuffs (you know what I mean). And the best part about the process is that you don't need any third party app. Sounds interesting, no? So alright let the mission begin. Cool Article: 5 Damn Awesome Android Launchers you can't Miss! Stuffs You're Gonna Need: A working android device. A File Manager (default). Few fingers to work with. A Goat (optional). F irst of all switch on your phone and unlock it (just kidding). N ow open your file manager. For this tutorial, I'm using the default file manager of my Galaxy Y (don't laugh, old is gold). N ext go to your file manager settings and loo

Powered by Blogger Attribution — How to Remove it From Your Blog?

Is that 3 word clutter making your blood boil? Then why u no remove it?  Last week I wrote a tutorial on removing the navigation bar in blogger blogs, which too, is nothing but a mess to your blog. In this post I'm gonna help you removing the 'Powered by Blogger' attribution from the footer section of your blog. In default templates and some of the custom templates, the attribution stay locked at a fixed position which is really infuriating. You can't move it, you can't delete and you go mad about that crap. Chillax, cool up your brain, and read this post. It's all up here. Now there a question comes that — Is it legal to remove the attribution from a blog? Because, it's kind of right of Blogger to place that stuff. Isn't it? Here's a way to deal with it. If you're using a custom template, then there must be a space in the footer to display the template maker's credits, right? In that space, beside the credits, you can place a link

Post Blank Status or Comment on Facebook!

H ello again everyone! Well, I'm writing a little bit much facebook tricks these days, though I wonder why.  However let's cut that off and begin. The crap that I'm gonna dictate to you today is a facebook trick to post blank status or comments (not bad, eh!). Updating a blank status may sometimes help you to get more likes than a normal boring quotation. Here we go. Cool Stuff: Trick to Post Animations on Facebook Easily! Updating Blank Status: T o update a blank status, Log In to Your Account. In the Status Update box type (hey don't be lazy, type it!) — @[0:0: ] and then post it. You copy-pasted it, huh? I knew you're gonna do it. :-\ However, you're done. The much likes you get, the much friends you recommend our site, okay? After you are done it should look like, Posting Blank Comments: P osting a blank comment is pretty much the same as creating a blank file or folder in windows. If you missed that article, catch it no